Friday, February 27, 2015

Welcome to my Blog!

This is a first for me! I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile now. I have a dream to one day be on a Design team.. so figured it would be good to get started now. This won't be anything fancy. Just sharing my love of all crafts with you.I do have a love of pretty much all crafts and I try to do something crafty everyday.. even if that means just doing a project with my kids. I have a craft room in our basement full of supplies! I am making it a goal to get motivated and start using some of my stash! Currently I mainly am a papercrafter; cards, scrapbook pages, etc. But I have a collection of many other supplies. They range from wood crafts, painting, drawing, fabrics, jewelry, fabric, & yarn. I wouldn't call myself an expert with any of them, but that's ok. I am doing what I love! I hope you will follow along with me and we can all learn as we go! Feel free to leave any comments & questions as we go! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment